Cost of Microblading in Navi Mumbai
Cost of Microblading in Navi Mumbai
Micropigmentation and microblading are both popular semi-permanent makeup treatments performed by a professional. Micropigmentation delivers pigment deeper into the skin compared to microblading. The results of micro pigmentation last twice as long as microblading. So, while it is still a semi-permanent technique, the results last much longer. Microblading is usually done to enhance the eyebrows and lasts for an average of 1 to 1.5 years. Micropigmentation can be done for the eyebrows, other parts of the face or body, and the scalp. It lasts for an average of 3 years.
The results of both micropigmentation and microblading are cosmetically satisfactory and they are safe procedures. However, microblading is a relatively safer technique. This is because, in microblading, the pigment is only deposited in the superficial layers whereas in micro pigmentation the pigmentation is deposited into the deeper layers of the skin.
What is microblading?
Microblading is a noninvasive technique that uses a fine needle pen to deposit pigment into the superficial layers of the skin. It is typically used to enhance the appearance of eyebrows in those who have very thin eyebrows or who lose eyebrows due to medical conditions or aging, which creates cosmetic concerns. The tip of the needle is so fine that the hair strokes created by it look like real hair. The patient experiences mild pain, which is similar to getting a tattoo. A numbing cream can be applied before the procedure to minimize pain.
How long do microblading results last?
A touch-up is usually required a month after the initial treatment. The pigment can last anywhere between 1 to 3 years, but it may start fading after 1.5 years. Using skin exfoliating agents like retinol, glycolic, or salicylic acid over the eyebrows may hasten to fade.
What is micropigmentation?
Micropigmentation is sometimes referred to as semi-permanent makeup. It is also a noninvasive semi-permanent makeup treatment. It may be performed to enhance the scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes, eyelids for eyeliner and lips (to color correct). Micropigmentation can also be used to camouflage or improve the appearance of scars, even out skin tone and restore color to areas of skin that have lost color because of conditions like vitiligo. It reduces the time spent on applying makeup and, in the long run, it reduces the cost of buying makeup. Microblading is typically done using a manual blade while micropigmentation is performed using a tattoo device to deliver pigment into the deeper layers of the skin. Micropigmentation has the option of natural colors.
Micropigmentation may be used for the following
- Minimizing the appearance of scars
- To replace hair in cases of thinning hair or baldness
- To enhance the appearance of eyebrows, replace the loss of eyebrows due to aging or medical conditions
- To camouflage depigmentation (lack of color) of the skin due to vitiligo
- To recreate an areola (the pigmented area around the nipple) following breast surgery
- As semi-permanent makeup (eyeliner, lip color, semi-permanent foundation)
How long do micropigmentation results last?
In permanent tattoos, the carbon ingredient in the color causes the pigment to get oxidized over time and the color may appear different. In semi-permanent makeup, there is iron oxide, which does not cause a change in color but causes the pigment to fade over time. Micropigmentation usually lasts about 3 years, which is considerably longer than microblading.
Different kinds of brow tattooing & their costs:
1) Ombre Powder fill: This is one of the most traditional forms of brow tattooing & is indeed nothing more than just our good old traditional tattoo. This method simply involves filling an ombre-colored powder through thousands of tiny pigmented dots on your skin gradually building up to the color and a defined brow-like shape. It gives the brows the effect of being filled in by makeup – brow pencil or powder. As the word says – ‘ombre’, the brows are lighter in the starting and more shaped and darker towards the end. This treatment can cost you anywhere between 12-14k.
2) Microblading (Hair strokes): This is the procedure that we talked about for quite some time now. 6D brows are a way of drawing on hair strokes to your existing brows to give them a fuller and more shaped look. This is one of the most natural-looking procedures. A thin needle is used to give brow-like hair strokes all through the eyebrow. This procedure in India costs anywhere between 15-18 INR.
3) Hybrid\Combination brows: This is exactly what it sounds like, a combination between the two, ombre powder filing & Microblading. This is probably the best option to opt for since it looks extremely natural and no one would even be able to guess! One of BIDYSKULPT AESTHETICS– fine hair strokes in on the inner corners and an ombre faded out natural filling through the brows. However, the downside to this is that it’s slightly a little more expensive than the other ones but it’s okay because good things usually cost higher. The average cost for this might range anywhere between 21k–25k INR.
Obviously you will also find people doing it with slightly lower prices, however, make sure to consult a certified professional. Cosmetic tattoos are very delicate & need to be performed by an experienced artist.
So, to the final verdict, Is all of this worth it? And the answer is YES! Even though it’s a little pricey, if you pick what’s best for you, it’s totally worth it because who doesn’t like waking up flawless?