What Is Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation, also known as Mammaplasty, can be accomplished with silicone gel implants, saline implants, or fat transfer. Breast augmentation restores a woman’s figure to a healthy balance while posing no risk.
The most common method for increasing breast volume is the insertion of soft silicone implants surrounded by membranes, which can be done in a variety of ways. Many women also prefer fat grafting for breast volume enhancement, a procedure in which fat is suctioned from various parts of the body where it may be undesirable and then injected into the breasts.
Why Breast Augmentation Is Done?
Breast Augmentation procedure is done if:
1. You have a smaller breast size and desire a more proportionate figure.
2. You want a deeper cleavage.
3. Faculty at prestigious institute of plastic surgeries.
4. You have lost breast size & shape due to massive weight loss.
5. You have lost volume on your breasts due to natural aging or breastfeeding.
6. You have asymmetric breasts and the uneven size is prominently visible.
7. You want to transform your body more like a woman.
How You Should Prepare For Breast Augmentation?
1. Consult a board-certified plastic surgeon like Dr. Ashish at our clinic.
2. The surgeon will prescribe some blood tests
3. The surgeon will prescribe medications or adjust your current medications
4. Stop smoking
5. Avoid any medication not prescribed by the surgeon, like aspirin or any anti-inflammatory drugs. They can increase bleeding during the surgery
6. Stop taking any recreational drugs, such as cocaine
What is the Procedure of Breast Augmentation?
The procedure is performed as an outpatient procedure, and the patient is discharged the same day. Incisions are made along the areolar edge (peri-areolar incision), the fold under the breast (inframammary fold), or in the armpit for breast augmentation with implants (axillary incision).
An implant is placed either under the pectoral muscle or directly behind the breast tissue through the incision. Sutures, adhesive, or surgical tape are used to close the incision. The results of breast augmentation are visible right away. The incision lines, on the other hand, fade over time.
Want to learn more about this treatment contact us now on the details mentioned below.
#breastimplant #breastimplantbeforeafter #breastimplantbenefits #breastimplantbasics #breastimplantclinic #BreastImplantSurgery