Cost of Laser Hair Reduction in Navi Mumbai
Laser Hair Removal Cost In Navi-Mumbai
Laser hair removal is one of the most advanced methods of getting rid of body hair. As this uses the latest technology available, there is a mass misconception that it is expensive. Surprisingly, it may be quite cost-effective in the long run. The cost of laser hair removal fits every budget, making it the most popular option for hair removal.
What Is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal treatment is a non-invasive, aesthetic procedure that uses a highly concentrated beam of laser light to penetrate the hair follicles. The pigment in the hair follicle absorbs the laser energy and destroys the stem cells to inhibit future hair growth. Laser hair removal is one of the most preferred methods for getting rid of unwanted hair as it is an entirely safe procedure with no downtime.
What Are The Benefits Of Laser Hair Removal?
Even though laser hair removal is a successful and effective method, most people shy away from using it in favour of regular salon treatments. Here are the top 7 reasons that make laser hair removal a preferred option:
- Precise: Lasers offer accurate and safe hair removal.
- Fast: Average laser hair removal session lasts for a maximum of 45 minutes.
- Effective: It offers permanent hair reduction and long-lasting satisfaction.
- No More Ingrown Hair: With the use of lasers, you can safely say goodbye to the pesky ingrown hair.
- No Side Effects: Laser hair removal treatment has no significant side effects.
- Affordable: The laser treatment is a cost-effective solution for hair removal in the long run compared to other conventional methods.
- Pain-Free Treatment: It is almost painless; at the very most, a client might find the experience similar to a hot stone massage.
Factors Influencing The Cost
Numerous factors determine the cost of laser hair removal treatment for an individual. Let us understand them better:
- Size Of The Target Area – The size of the target area determines the cost of laser hair removal treatment. Treating larger areas involves longer sessions, and hence, they may be more expensive. For instance, laser treatment for the upper lip area will cost much less compared to the chest, hand, or legs.
- Number Of Sessions Required – The number of sessions required for a laser hair removal treatment will vary for every individual. Typically, an entire laser treatment comprises 6 to 8 sessions, but if you need more sessions than that, the cost will increase.
- Hair Type – The cost of laser treatment largely depends on the texture of the hair as well as its density. Coarse hair takes more time to remove during a laser session, and it may require prolonged treatment that may add to the overall cost.
- Skin Tone Of The Treatment Area – Usually, the skin tone of a target area determines the complexity of a laser session and the number of sessions required for attaining the best results.
- Hair Colour – Hair color is a significant factor that affects the total cost of laser treatment. Dark-colored hair such as brown, black, and dark brown requires fewer sessions than light-colored hair and involves a lesser expenditure.
- Choice Of Laser Equipment – The type of laser equipment used during the treatment also affects the total cost. The dermatologist selects the most suitable laser technology based on your skin/ hair analysis. The most popular options for laser hair removal in India include Nd YAG, Soprano ICE, Diode, and Alexandrite lasers.
- Experience Of Your Clinician– Laser hair removal treatment performed by qualified doctors will be safer and more effective than services rendered at salons by untrained staff.
- Men Vs. Women – Men have coarser hair than women and require more sessions than them.
Is Laser Hair Removal Cost-Effective?
In terms of grooming needs, laser hair removal is a one-time investment. This process will not only save you money but time, tears, and effort associated with waxing. A few sessions of laser hair removal treatment cost way less than a lifetime of money spent on razors, hair removal creams, or waxing.
Here is the pricing per session for some of the laser hair removal packages:
- Upper/ Lower Lips ₹ 1,600 ₹ 3,000
- Cheek/ Chin/ Jawline ₹ 2,000 ₹ 5,000
- Facial (Full / Lower Face) ₹ 5,500 ₹ 10,000
- Forehead/ Mid-brow ₹ 2,000 ₹ 6,000
- Underarms ₹ 2,500 ₹ 4,000
- Bikini (Private Parts/ Pubic Hair) ₹ 3,000 ₹ 8,000
- Arms (Upper/ Lower) ₹ 7,000 ₹ 14,500
- Legs (Upper/ Lower) ₹ 11,000 ₹ 21,000
- Chest ₹ 5,000 ₹ 12,000
- Full Abdomen/ Abdomen Line ₹ 4,000 ₹ 10,000
- Back (Upper/ Lower) ₹ 6,000 ₹ 15,000
- Full Body ₹ 22,000 ₹ 35000
Following are a few points to keep in mind, in order to avoid a one-time pinch on the pocket while undergoing laser hair removal.
- Visit a certified Aesthetic clinic and do proper research as to what type of skin you have and how many sessions of sittings and what type of laser equipment will be used to do the laser hair removal. A proper consultation with the Clinician is a must, who will clearly tell the time required and the expense involved. Pricing typically depends upon factors like, the overall quality of the service and all the procedures being conducted by licensed, trained, and certified medical practitioners.
- Choose a good package or payment system where one has the option of paying in installments rather than going for a one-time settlement. The patient should also look out for all the hidden charges and what all facilities are being covered under the package. Most of the times doctor provides post-treatment and pre-treatment consultation free of cost, but in some places, these are also charged. There are clinics that also pay certain discounts when few things are bundled and hence the person should be aware of that as well. Also, the larger area like the male back or thighs require intensive laser therapy which requires more time as well as more sittings, these larger areas of laser removal must be done in installments.
- There might be an after-therapy cost involved or a so-called maintenance cost, for which the patients should have calculated and made proper provisions for the expenditure involved. Although, there are no fixed results when dealing with a biological process, such as body hair growth. However, Clients may expect a 70-80 percent reduction over 6-10 sessions which is great, with some stubborn areas needing periodic maintenance, hence additional sessions might be required.
- Lastly, one should not fall into the trap of big discounts, because this is a critical area where an expert in cosmetology and hair removal with laser techniques is required, and just considering the low cost and going for a cheap one, might give an awful result. Lower prices often signal that some resources are being compromised. The machines may be outdated, the service providers may not be trained, or licensed. Another important consideration that is worth taking into account is that sterilization and hygiene practices, if not sufficient, can lead to serious consequences.