Cost of Hair Transplant in Navi Mumbai
Hair Transplant cost in Navi Mumbai
Androgenetic alopecia, also known as patterned baldness, is the most common type of hair loss that can occur as early as the age of 18. In a patient predisposed to Androgenetic alopecia, a combination of genetic makeup and increased testosterone sensitivity causes havoc in terms of hair loss.
When a patient’s hair falls out, it causes a slew of psychological issues, including a loss of self-esteem and self-confidence. A hair restoration treatment is the most effective way to replace lost hair. Most of the time, non-surgical modalities do not work, and the patient must undergo hair transplantation to regain his lost hair.
When it comes to hair transplant, every patient is concerned about finding the best hair transplant surgeon in Navi Mumbai, the best hair transplant clinic in Navi Mumbai, and the cost of hair transplant in Navi Mumbai.
Here is more information on what factors influence the cost of hair transplant in Navi Mumbai:
Bodyskulpt Aesthetics- Best Hair Transplant and Cosmetic Surgery Centre in Navi Mumbai.
Bodyskulpt Aesthetics is Navi Mumbai’s best Hair Transplant & Cosmetic Surgery Center. Non-surgical hair restoration procedures such as PRP, micro-needling, and laser treatment for hair loss; Hair transplants; Body contouring procedures such as breast augmentation, liposuction; Facial Plastic surgery such as nose surgery, chin surgery, cheek implants, ear lobe surgery, jaw surgery, facial feminization surgery, and so on; Aesthetic medicine such as acne treatment, pigmentation treatment, scar treatment; Lasers such as Laser tattoo removal, slimming, and other services are available. The center is well-equipped, with an in-house operating theatre, a variety of FDA-approved lasers, full-service therapy rooms and slimming units, and much more.
Dr. Arun Panda, the medical director of the center, is a board-certified Craniomaxillofacial and Facial Plastic Surgeon with immense experience in the field of Facial Plastic surgery and Hair transplant. Surgery. He is very well known for providing very natural-looking hairline and hair transplant results. Please look into our website www.drarunpanda.com or follow us on our Facebook page Dr. Arun Panda to see more of our surgeries and procedures.
Cost of Hair Transplant surgery in Navi Mumbai:
We perform surgical hair transplant procedures for male and female pattern baldness, also known as androgenetic alopecia, in which the patient, either male or female, has lost a significant amount of hair from the front and vertex. We take hair grafts from the donor area, such as the back of the head, beard, and chest area, and implant them in the bald scalp as needed. We calculate the cost based on the number of hair grafts required to cover baldness.
The cost of Hair Transplant at Bodyskulpt Aesthetics in Navi Mumbai is affected by a number of factors. The following are some of the cost-influencing factors:
- The area of baldness – The larger the area of baldness, the more the number of grafts required to cover the area. At Bodyskulpt Aesthetics, we perform FUE hair transplants in sessions. Each session is for about 6-7 hours and starts from morning 10am through evening 5pm.
NO: OF sESSIONS
NO: OF HOURS
nO OF fOLLICULAR uNITS TRANSPLANTED
2000-2500 FOLLICULAR UNITS
2500-4000 FOLLICULAR UNITS
4000-6000 FOLLICULAR UNITS
So overall the cost would depend upon the number of sessions. On average, each session should cost around INR 40000-50000.
2. Hair transplant technique– There are primarily two types of hair transplant techniques: FUE and FUT. The FUE technique is a simple scarless procedure, whereas FUT is a highly technical surgical procedure that should only be performed by qualified surgeons. Individual follicles and grafts are extracted from the donor area and transplanted into the recipient area using the FUE technique. During FUT, a strip of hair-bearing skin is removed from the back of the scalp, individual follicles and grafts are sliced outside, and individual follicles are transplanted to the donor area. Both methods have advantages and disadvantages. If your surgeon decides that FUT is the better option for you, the overall cost of your transplant may rise slightly.
3. Donor Area – Grafts must sometimes be harvested from areas other than the back side of the scalp. Other potential donor sites include the beard and the chest. An experienced surgeon, such as Dr. Arun Panda, one of the best hair transplant surgeons in Navi Mumbai, is well-versed in harvesting from the beard and chest. Again, harvesting hair from other parts of the body may slightly raise the overall cost of hair transplants in Navi Mumbai.
4. The clinic – There are numerous hair transplant clinics in Navi Mumbai. There are small-time clinics as well as highly professional clinics that perform surgeries in proper OT settings with proper protocols. Obviously, the overall cost of treatment would be higher if performed in a specialized Cosmetic surgery and hair transplant clinic.
5. The Surgeon– Cosmetic surgery and hair transplant surgery are highly effective treatments. To produce satisfactory results, they must have prior experience and expertise in the field. A Surgeon with more experience and expertise would charge a higher fee and use the most effective treatment technique to produce quality results. Dr. Arun Panda is a board-certified Facial Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon with over 18 years of experience in Facial Cosmetic and Hair Transplant surgeries.
Hair Transplant at Bodyskulpt Aesthetics :
If you are considering getting a hair transplant done, Bodyskulpt aesthetics is the right place for you.
- Our surgeon, Dr. Arun Panda is a board-certified Craniomaxillofacial and Facial Plastic Surgeon, a well-known hair transplant surgeon who has performed hundreds of hair transplant surgeries, is known to provide the best hair transplant in Navi Mumbai.
- We strive to deliver ultra-high-density hair restoration to deliver very natural-looking results.
- We take follicles from the scalp, beard, and chest to utilize a maximum number of donor grafts.
- We even do beard, mustache, and eyebrow transplants at our center as per the requirements of the patients.
- Our in-house operation theatre is very well equipped to handle any type of facial plastic and hair restoration surgery.
- We use specialized and modern Punches to eliminate damages to hair follicles to deliver the best possible results.
- If you are budget is an issue, we also have zero cost EMI facility, where you can pay in easy installments thereby enjoying your younger look while paying for the surgery at your own pace.
Procedure for hair Transplant at Bodyskulpt Aesthetics :
Here is the procedure of consultation so that you understand at which stage you will get to know about the cost of hair transplant:
- Send us the photos of your scalp on WhatsApp and we will tell you the approximate cost of hair transplant treatment. or
- Contact us to book an appointment with the hair transplant surgeon.
- Visit our clinic at the given appointment date and time.
- Tell our surgeon about your hair loss problems along with the desired results you are looking for.
- Our surgeon will ask you a few questions to understand the reason for hair loss and baldness.
- Our surgeon will access the grade of your bald area to analyze the number of grafts required to cover the area.
- Our surgeon will access the strength of the donor area.
- Our surgeon will understand your expectations and hair density you need.
- Our surgeon will explain the hair transplant technique most suitable to give you the desired result.
- Our surgeon will calculate the total cost depending on various factors.
- You can go home and make a decision based on the consultation.