Facial injectables / Botulinum toxins & Dermal Fillers
Certificate program in Facial injectables / Botulinum toxins & Dermal Fillers
The certificate course in Facial injectables is a 1 day / 8 hours of extensive hands-on training for various injectables like Botulinum toxin and Dermal fillers for various indications on the face. The participating doctors get to learn and understand the concepts of utilizing botulinum toxin and dermal fillers with proper protocols to reduce the chances of complications during their practice.
The contact program constitutes discussion and full-time patient hands-on for various indications for facial injectables.
The discussions include that of:
- Anatomy of Facial Muscles, Fat pads, SMAS etc in detail.
- Indications of Botulinum toxins and dermal fillers in facial aesthetics
- Identifying patients for facial injectables
- Preventing and managing complications.
The Hands-on exposure would include:
- Performing Botulinum toxins injections for various cosmetic and therapeutic indications like forehead lines, frown lines, crows feet, masseter hypertrophy etc
- Performing dermal fillers for indications like lip fillers, malar augmentation, chin augmentation, under eye hollowness etc (one syringe would be provided for injections)
The certificate course is designed to help doctors of varied streams to incorporate the much sought after cosmetic treatments- botulinum toxins and dermal fillers treatments into their practice. The enumerable amount of case discussions and patients with ample amount of hands-on provides adequate confidence for the doctors to kick start their toxin and filler practice.
The facial injectable training program is usually done in smaller groups of 2-3 participating doctors. The course fees include the lectures and discussions, hands-on patients and materials, certification, textbooks and study materials, and hospitality.
The most important aspect of the whole program is post-course help and support in managing patients indicated for Botulinum toxins and dermal fillers. Support for setting up an aesthetic practice, to procuring the materials, to managing and treating patients would be provided unconditionally. Dr. Arun does not differentiate between a participant of his program or a nonparticipating doctor in terms of helping with any queries related to Facial plastic surgery, Facial aesthetics and Hair transplants. He believes in helping anyone and everyone under his capability in case of difficulties. He also welcomes all doctors who require any help in terms of infrastructure, machines, lasers, operation theatre or services to treat their patients, to his state of art practice “Bodyskulpt Aesthetics”.