Cost of PRP in Navi Mumbai
Cost of PRP therapy in Navi Mumbai, India
If you have been suffering from severe hair loss recently and are worried about the overall thinning of hair on the scalp, here is the good news. We, at Bodyskulpt Aesthetics with our signature nonsurgical hair, and fall control therapy can improve the density and get your confidence back.
Why do we loose hair?
The first thing to understand is why we loose hair. There are various reasons the most significant ones include the Androgenetic alpoecia and Telogen effluvium. The genetic pattern hair loss, either in males or females, is due to a combo of your genes and a hormone called Dihydrotestosterone. While the telogen effluvium is because of physical and psychological stress, certain deficiencies of vitamins and nutrition in our body and due to some diseases like thyroid and anemia.
What are the non-surgical treatments for hair loss?
The gold standard non-surgical therapy for hair losses involve PRP therapy or platelet rich plasma therapy. Apart from PRP certain medications would be given as a supportive therapy. Our signature hairfall control therapy involves PRP treatment along with Microneedling and LLLT along with infusion of certain hair growth stimulators. Each session would require about 1 hour time to complete and patients typically would require 4-8 sessions at intervals of 1 month depending on the intensity of hair loss degree of hair loss.
The following is the process of our signature hairfall control therapy-
- PRP therapy- Involves withdrawal of blood from patients in the body, processing it to concentrate the platelets to a universally acceptable therapeutic level that involves a double centrifuging technique, activating the platelets, and finally injecting the platelets and growth factors into the areas of the scalp having hair loss.
- Microneedling therapy- Involves using of small needles mounted on a device that penetrates the skin and activates the stem cells to give a push to the growth. In this session, we also infuse some growth-promoting serums that work in the hair follicle.
- LLLT- Low-level laser therapy involves the use of low-energy lasers and diodes to stimulate the hair follicle to start growing.
A cumulative action all the above mentioned therapies combined with certain medications give amazing results to patients suffering from hair fall.
Whats the average cost of PRP treatment in Navi Mumbai?
A lot of factors involved determine the cost of PRP treatment. The followings are certain important factors:
- The expertise of the treating doctor: That’s the most important factor that influences the cost. We at Bodyskulpt Aesthetics, follow all international protocols. Dr. Arun Panda is a renowned Facial Cosmetic surgeon with over 20 yrs of experience with multiple types of research in the field of hair loss. His protocols are widely accepted and followed by his pier group.
- The technique followed at the center: At Bodyskulpt Aesthetics, our signature hair fall control therapy not only utilizes PRP treatment but also additional supportive therapies to enhance the results. We utilize a double centrifuge technique that concentrates the platelets over 7 times. Our activation protocols make sure we are releasing the growth factors correctly. The infusion of hair serum along with Microneedling therapy during the session improves the overall results. We believe in painless treatments, and hence most of the time we perform the treatments with local anesthesia to make the treatments a pain-free experience.
- A number of sessions: The overall pricing would depend on the number of sessions. Again the number of sessions is dependent on the degree of hair loss and area of baldness.
On average a package of 4 sessions of our signature hair fall control therapy that includes PRP therapy, Microneedling therapy, Low-level laser therapy cost about Rs 15000.
Finally, a word of caution. Since the treatment involves injecting local anesthesia, injecting autologous blood, and much more, the treatment should be performed in a proper clinical setup with proper monitoring under strict aseptic conditions. Patient safety is the top priority at Bodyskulpt Aesthetics.
So if you are looking out for a solution for hair loss, Dr. Arun Pandas Bodyskulpt Aesthetics provides all kinds of nonsurgical and surgical treatments including Hair Transplants with the best results.