Chin Augmentation in Navi Mumbai
Genioplasty is a type of cosmetic surgery that involves repositioning or reshaping the chin to improve facial harmony. It is also known as chin augmentation surgery or Chin enlargement surgery. Most of the time, this procedure can be completed quickly under local anesthesia. It is a day-care procedure. Genioplasty can be performed surgically or non-surgically. To achieve the desired results in non-surgical genioplasty, fat or fillers are used.
Chin augmentation is a type of plastic surgery that restructures and expands the chin. This is accomplished through the use of implants or the relocation and reshaping of bones. Chin augmentation surgery is a cosmetic procedure performed on people who have a small and receding chin in order to make it more harmonious or balance its proportion with the other facial features.
Why is Chin augmentation surgery done?
Some of the common causes for chin augmentation are:
- Weak and /or receding chin
- The poor profile of a person with a weak chin can make the nose seem prominent and large
- As age advances lax jaws and lack strength
- Severe trauma and diseases where facial bulk is missing and facial reconstruction is required Chin augmentation surgery can thus be performed for both aesthetic and functional reasons.
The chin implant can be done by using either of the
Collagen, hyaluronic acid, hydroxylapatite, and polymethyl methacrylate are examples of these. The first two options are only temporary, lasting months before being absorbed by the body. All of these injectable fillers are difficult to remove; they can form lumps and migrate to new locations.
Chin augmentation with implants is more common and produces long-lasting results. Synthetic implants are typically made of silicone, which is a flexible material that does not rupture or leak. Solid chin implants can also be made from bone or cartilage harvested from another part of the body. This chin augmentation method is appropriate when the chin is reconstructed due to structural loss in cases of accident and certain diseases.
Candidates for Chin Augmentation treatment.
Chin augmentation is performed on patients who have a weak and/or receding chin but a normal dental bite relationship. The main goal is to achieve proportion and balance in the facial features. The following are examples of common chin augmentation cases:
- Sharp chin shape
- Chin that is too square
- Protruding nose
- Bulky neck
Procedure for Chin Augmentation Treatment.
Chin augmentation is frequently combined with other facial surgeries such as Rhinoplasty or cheek implants to achieve a better balance of facial features.
In a procedure that requires only an implant, the procedure is as follows:
- The patient should be sedated. It can be local or general, depending on the preferences of the patient and the surgeon.
- To create a pocket beneath the muscles anterior to the chin bone, an incision is made either on the outside, on the underside of the chin, or from the inside.
- The chin implant is inserted into the pocket and secured to the bone with sutures or screws.
- The incisions are sutured and packed to allow them to heal.
When surgery involves rearranging bones the process is as follows:
- Anaesthetise the patient
- The incision is placed on the lower gums to gain access to the chin bone.
- Bone chisels and bone saws are used to cut the jaw bone.
- The separated bone parts are connected with wires and screws after they are rearranged.
- The incisions are closed with sutures and packed.
Expected Results for Chin Augmentation
You can expect a more defined or stronger jawline, which will improve the appearance of your face. The effects last a lifetime.
The recovery period for Chin Augmentation Surgery
Depending on the type of anesthesia used, you may be able to leave the hospital the same day or require an overnight stay. The swelling or distortion of the chin may last one to two weeks. You will be able to return to work in a week and resume vigorous activities in about five to six weeks.
Time and Cost for Chin Augmentation treatment in Navi Mumbai
The surgery can last anywhere from thirty minutes to an hour and a half. Chin augmentation surgery is performed as an outpatient procedure, or you may be required to stay overnight at the hospital following chin implant surgery in India. After the procedure, you’d need to stay in town for another 5-6 days.
At bodyskulpt Aestehtics, we understand the importance of our guests’ good health and well-being, which is why we strive to provide the best chin augmentation in India at reasonable prices.
Best chin augmentation in India
Most affordable chin augmentation cost in India
“Less filters more fillers”💁🏼♀️
Chin augmentation surgery at Bodyskulpt Aesthetics.
#jawline #jawlinegoals #jawlines #jawlinedefinition #jawlinefiller #jawlinegamestrong #jawlineonpoint #jawlinebotox #jawlinegoalzz #JawlineCannula #jawlinecontouring #chinsurgery #drarunpanda